Content Marketing? Brand Journalism? We can help.
We have one goal: To help you publish content that supports organizational goals and gets results.
Even if you’re not sure what content is (here's our definition), you know you need it to reach prospects and customers/clients and drive business operations and revenues. But with everything else on your to-do list, you can't help wondering:
How to produce enough content efficiently and cost-effectively
- Creating an efficient content supply chain
- Generating native advertising and brand journalism that resonates
- Getting more content from non-writers/non-marketers and from one idea or asset
- Using freelancers, contractors and others to produce content
How to create content that engages the audience
- Knowing which stories to tell, including case studies and native advertising
- Understanding your audience’s questions, needs and objections
- Choosing the right channels for distributing content
How to integrate content marketing into your current mix without stressing yourself/staff or busting your budget.
- Developing an integrated content strategy
- Establishing standards of quality for all content forms
- Outsourcing key elements in the supply chain
We’ve got your back.
Whether you're B2B, B2C or anything2anybody, we can help. Our strategies, processes, tools and talent will help you create content/brand journalism that cuts through the clutter, gets the audience’s attention and builds your reputation and prospects’ and clients’ trust. We can help you develop content strategy and operations to make internal and/or freelance content more effective. Or we can create relevant content, native advertising and brand journalism worth sharing so you don't have to.
Contact Margot Lester at margot@thewordfordfactory or 919-967-3172 to chat about how you can get more from your team and your content marketing.
If you've got any of these items on your list, we can help:
- White papers
- Bios and organizational histories
- Blog posts and other social content
- Brand journalism and native advertising
- Consistent quality
- Content operations and workflow
- Customer case studies
- Editorial calendars
- Articles for email or print magazines, newsletters and other publications
- Freelancers and contractors
- Sales & marketing materials
- Slide decks and webinars
- Web content
Let us help you Get Your Words' Worth™.