Small Business Saturday is a terrific way to tap into people's innate desires to shop closer to home and with people they know. It's most beneficial for retailers, its original promoters, but any local business can take advantage of the observance.
We created this robust content package for Staples to help small business owners get the most from the #ShopSmall movement. There's still time to use these tips to win Small Business Saturday this year:
Small Business Saturday Dos & Donts
- Avoid these 6 small business holiday fails
- Things to do -- or not do -- for Small Business Saturday
- Retail advice for the holidays and beyond
- Get set for Small Business Saturday retail sales
- How to make sales easier at holiday time
How to Promote Small Business Saturday...
besides using these nifty hashtags: #shopsmall, #smbizsaturday, #smallbusinesssaturday, #buylocal or #shoplocal
- 6 online marketing tips for Small Business Saturday and beyond
- 4 ways to get holiday shoppers to buy local
Improve Customer Experience for Small Business Saturday
- 4 ways to show customers you appreciate their business
- How to use creative gift-wrapping to improve business
- Ideas for giving back to your customers and community